How to Get Started
Welcome to the Omaha Conservatory of Music! We are eager for you to begin your musical education. Here are some easy steps to follow in order to complete the registration process:
1. First, contact us to let us know of your interest. We will answer any questions you may have and give you the names and contact information for artist faculty who have openings in the instrument of your choice. Ways to contact us:
- Call OCM at: (402) 932-4978
- Email us with relevant information at: email@example.com
- Come visit us between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm Mondays; 10:00am-7:00pm Tuesdays-Thursdays and 10:00am-5:00m Fridays.
2. Next, call your potential teacher(s), ask any questions you might have, and find out available times in his or her schedule for your lesson.
3. Finally, complete an Application Form and return it to us. Some of the important information necessary in order for you to be fully registered:
- Name of confirmed teacher
- Length of lesson
- Preferred Tuition Plan (Yearly Plan allows a 3% discount; Bi-yearly Plan is payable Sept 1 and Feb 1; or Monthly Plan is due the 1st of each month)
- Preferred method of payment (check, credit card or cash)
Application Forms are either available in the OCM office, can be downloaded and viewed in the Registration Packet (see link below), or can be completed online by following the link to the right under Registration Forms called:
“2012-2013 Student Registration”
You are on your way to becoming a musician!!!
Tuition and Fees
To see details of the Tuition Plan, click on the link to the right under Registration Forms called:
“2012-2013 Tuition Plan”
Please download a copy of the Registration Packet here.
Return the Registration Packet to one of the receptionists at the front desk.